Flyp Portable Handheld Nebulizer
- With the world’s first HypersoniQ™ powered, truly pocket portable nebulizer, Flyp is liberating people from the constraints of asthma and COPD
- There are no disposable batteries, external power sources, masks, or tubes
- Truly a nebulizer that fits in your pocket
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery saves you the need to constantly repurchase batteries
- Over Flyp's life, that could mean hundreds of dollars of savings
- Convexity engineers spent three years developing, testing and refining the Flyp nebulizer as it had to pass18 different lab tests
- Has a precision-engineered disk with 1,000 holes so small that they are invisible to the naked eye
- The disk vibrates at an ultrasonic speed that is 2,000 times faster than a hummingbird's wings
- As medication passes through the disk's holes, it aerosolizes for delivery to your lungs
- Manufacturer's Note: NOT FOR USE with hypertonic saline (>0.9%)
What's in the box: device, drawstring bag, USB dual voltage wall charger, literature packet
A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product. Learn More
You can email us your prescription at email@example.com or fax us at 833-611-8932. Please make sure to provide order # in your email or fax.
If you would like us to reach out to your doctor for your prescription, please email us patient's name, phone number, date of birth, and the doctor’s name, city, state, phone number and fax number (if you have it available). Our Prescription Team will contact your doctor for you and request the prescription!
This product qualifies for FREE standard shipping (3-7 business days)*. Learn More
*FREE Standard shipping program excludes Hawaii & Alaska
*FREE Standard shipping provided through UPS, USPS or Fedex
You may return this product for any reason and receive a refund in the amount of your original purchase price minus 10% restocking fees if you initiate returns within 30 days of delivery. Learn More
The merchandise should be received in the original, resalable condition. Because of health and safety concerns, we cannot accept returns of items intended for single patient use, such as nebulizer accessories or parts. Items that are sealed must be returned with their seal intact.
- If the seal of Nebulizer accessories is broken, we will automatically deduct 25% from the refund amount.
Fits in your pocket
There are no disposable batteries, external power sources, masks, or tubes.
The disk vibrates at an ultrasonic speed that is 2,000 times faster than a hummingbird’s wings. As medication passes through the disk’s holes, it aerosolizes for delivery to your lungs.
How it works
It starts with a precision-engineered disk with 1,000 holes so small that they are invisible to the naked eye.
100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
Adolescent to adult
Method of Operation
Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable)
102gm / 0.22lb (with battery)
27 x 119 x 54 mm (Main Unit)
Less than 35 dBA at 1 meter
5 Microns or Less